Online Coaching is the most comprehensive way to invest in your own growth as a dancer. Get personalized attention, customized exercises, all focused on achieving goals you set. Slots for coaching are limited, so apply today!
Why Online Coaching?
Here are some reason people choose to get coaching online:
- I can’t find a local teacher that can challenge me enough to grow.
- I don’t want to wait until the next tap dance festival to be inspired.
- I feel like I’ve plateaued in my growth and need a push.
- I feel a little lost and am looking for guidance in my development.
- I’m feeling overwhelmed with all the choices and need some direction.
- I just landed a gig and need a check-up on my skills before rehearsals start.
What makes Tap Dance Freedom different?
We approach coaching from a wholistic view. It’s not just about technique for us.
- Every Tap Dancer is an Artist.
- Every Artist benefits from inspiration and mentorship.
- Every Artist already knows what they need (they just need support finding it).
- Tap Dance is an oral tradition that has always relied on mentorship to pass on the tradition – so why not train that way?
- Having walked the path, Andrew is known for his thoughtfulness and insight (and teaching ability) regarding the journey of a tap dancer.
What happens in a Coaching Session?
Every Coaching Session consists of the following:
- Check-in – Share how you are feeling, what you’ve been working on, and the goals you’d like to set for the session.
- Work Time – Andrew work’s with you on your goals for the session.
- Check-out – Recap what you learned, and any areas to focus on.
What do I get with each Session?
Every session includes the following:
- 60min session.
- A combination of exercises and frameworks to support your goals.
- Personalized attention and custom exercises.
- Optional link to a recording of your session.
- Personalized online portfolio – Portfolios let you track your progress by keeping all your sessions (and ARTIST NOTES) in one place!