Do you have a hard time finding the training needed to take you to the next level? Do you travel to tap dance festivals and intensives only to return home with no one to rain with? Do you work best with someone guiding the learning process?
If any of these rings true for you, coaching may be your solution. Tap Dance Freedom Coaching provides personal, one-on-one, distance learning (via online video conferencing), that supports dancers who want to take the next step in the development of their dancing. With Tap Dance Freedom Coaching, you get to work directly with Andrew on strategy, specific exercises, and process, to get you to where you want to be.
Coaching isn’t for everyone, so fill out the application today!
What Do I get with Coaching?
Every session is 60min of live, one-on-one time with Andrew. In addition to the session you get the following:
- 60min online coaching session via video conferencing
- A hosted digital recording of your session for your personal use.
- Discounts on Tap Dance Freedom Store products.
How exactly do I sign up?
Signing up takes just a few easy steps.
- Fill out this application form to see if coaching is right for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a link to schedule your first session, and purchase your coaching session package (Single, 5-Pack, or 10-Pack).
- After scheduling your session and purchasing your session package, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your video conference.
Is Coaching Right for Me?
Not sure if coaching is right for you? There are a number characteristics that make someone well suited for coaching. Coaching would be good for you if you are…
- Are you ready for major growth in your dancing?
- Can you practice on your own, but need guidance?
- Are you ready to take direction and try new things?
- Are you inspired by learning?
- Are you eager to grow?
Coaching is great if you looking for a way to continue the kind of training you receive at major tap dance events throughout the year. Coaching isn’t right for everyone, though, so fill out the application today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do other people use coaching sessions?
There are two ways people generally use coaching. One, single coaching sessions are used to get over a particular challenge or to get inspired. Two, multiple sessions are used to develop deep knowledge and consistent growth over time.
How long are coaching sessions?
Every session is 60min.
What happens during a coaching session?
Each session begins with a brief conversation about your particular goals for the session. Then the learning begins! If at any point you are not happy with the direction of a particular lesson you can change the direction.
Do coaching packages ever expire?
No! If you purchase a package now, your sessions will never expire. Consider them an investment in your dancing.