A more accessible way to get coaching!
Why choose Artist Notes?
- Every dancer is an artist.
- Every Artist has a voice that they are discovering.
- Every Artist deserves to be encouraged and guided on their journey.
- Tap dance has always been supportive of individual voices, so why not give notes that way?
- Professionals don’t get judged, the get notes, and they get better.
- Artist Notes combines the best of video adjudication and personal coaching without the same time and financial commitment.
Notes should be given based on your individual goals.
Andrew uses a list of specific skillsets to give notes on technique and skills improvement and customizes his notes based on what your personal goals are for a particular video.
What can I submit?
You can submit any video up to 5min. Your video can be of any of the following.
- A solo piece you’re currently developing
- A solo performance you’d like critiqued
- A personal practice session you’d like notes on
- *** Choreographers and teachers can submit group numbers ***
Ask Andrew to give general notes, or focus on a particular aspect of your video (like technique, choreographic choices, flow of improvisation, etc.). You can tell Andrew that you were working on a particular goal, and he will focus his notes on your stated goal.
What do I get?
You get a video response from Andrew sync’d to your video. Watch Andrew as he watches your video and gives live feedback!
Your very own online portfolio. Portfolios let you track your progress by keeping all your submitted videos and feedback (and online coaching sessions) in one place!
Have any questions? Check out the FAQ or contact us.